How to setup Google Product Feeds in conjunction with Adwords
Registration for Google Feeds
Note: to use Google Feeds, you must have an Adwords account as this is a paid service.
Make sure you have a Google Account (through Gmail, or Google Apps).
- Visit Google Merchant Center
- Login with your Google credentials
- Click on Data Feeds in the left
- Click on New Data Feed
- Pick your target country (India)
- In the feed name enter googlebase.xml and click Continue
- Click on Create schedule
- Enter your feed URL as:
- Leave the username/password fields blank
- Pick a updation schedule date and time
- Click schedule and fetch now
Since Google Merchant is not free any more, you will need to link your merchant account to an adwords account.
- Click on Dashboard
- Click on Setup Product Listing Ads Campaign
3. Use an existing adwords account to setup your campaign, or enter a new adwords account ID4. Select your targeted countries, bid, budget, etc. and follow the next steps to setup your campaign.
Was this answer helpful?
Google Webmaster Setup 1. Login to google webmaster https://www.google.com/webmasters2....
Meta Information is very important for google to crawl and rank your page for right keywords....
-Login to your Google Analytics account-Create new GA account for Client (you will need...
Note: this article assumes you have already generated a Facebook App and have got your required...
Robots.txt is a text file webmasters create to instruct robots (typically search engine robots)...